Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Birthday Boy!

The day I became a mother my life was changed forever.
Kai has made me stronger, funnier, braver (how many more "er" words can I think of :) )

Kai is everything and more.
Happy Birthday to the best little boy I have ever met.
He makes the world a brighter place, helps others not to take life so seriously
and teaches us to breathe...just breathe.

We love you so much Kai.
Happy 3rd Birthday!



4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe he is 3 already!! Such a cute boy... Your in trouble, he is going to be having girls chasing him! Love the pictures Ash. Happy Birthday Cute Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Glad we got to celebrate with him here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kai! I sure wish our little Talmage could play with you again! Maybe one of these days we will take a trip to Utah ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, i can't believe he's 3!! Happy Birthday, Kai!!

    ReplyDelete