The whole reason we were able to come and visit California was for my cousin Sam's Wedding.
Mr Kai was lucky enough to be the ring bearer.
I have seriously been having nightmares for MONTHS on how that walk down the aisle would go.. and thank HEAVENS Kai did it and made me so proud (yes I cried) and he looked so handsome doing it!
Kai and the flower girl Kenzie. They were best friends from the start!
That night we had the rehearsal dinner. It was so much fun to be surrounded my family.
Aunt Terri was using
The day of the wedding I was nervous...SO nervous. But Kai was all smiles and ready to go.
My Little Man looked so so cute!
My Dad married them, so I had to sneak a pic of the "boys" looking snazzy.
This is Kai's "I did it dance" :)







No comments:
Post a Comment