Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I scream, you scream...

we all SCREAM for ICE CREAM!!
Last week we had an AWESOME party for Kai and Avery in California.

We went with an ice cream theme, which included games like: pin the cherry on the ice cream cone, ice cream coloring, "cold cone" aka hot potato with an ice cream cone, face/hand painting (thanks Noni) and fun fun fun. The snacks were: ice cream cone cupcakes, popcorn in cones, ice cream and all the toppings. And we had ice cream cone shaped bubbles for a favor (thanks dollar tree :) ).

We had a really really great time and felt so thankful for all the friends and family who could come celebrate with us...i love these people so much!















 BFF. We miss you Gracie!

 Love that little face!

 I loved seeing the expression on all the kids faces as they ran under...pure joy!

 BFF hug time.  My heart melted a little...we sure miss you guys!

 Cousin T and Ev (and parents) gave Kai his first batman toy...a little obsessed!

 This has "Wigginton" written all over it :) Thanks Heath!

All the Moms! I love these women!

2 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE is that theme?? Summer birthdays are the BEST! I love that dress you're wearing by the way... so cute. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a super fun party! Thanks for having us:)

    ReplyDelete