Thursday, May 2, 2013

My baby, my toddler, my Girl!

My sweet baby is One today.
One? Already? 

My little girl literally changed my life the day she was born.  
I felt a perfect sense of family with my handsome Kai and adorable Avery Ann. 
She made me a new kind of Mom.

This year has flown by, but I was more prepared for the "warp speed" this time.
I held on a little tighter...I laughed a little more and I took it all in.
And what a blessing it is to be Avery's Mom.

Avery is happy, goofy, kind and my sweet, caring little girl.  
She loves to be comforted and comforts Kai when he is sad. Totally a Mom in training.
She loves to run, explore and follow her brother.
Avery is OBSESSED with reading. It melts my heart when I find her reading quietly in her room.

Avery doesn't like vegetables..at all! She really is an awful eater.
She does not like to be bossed around by her brother and she will speak her mind if he tries!
Avery definitely doesn't like to be left alone.  She will literally follow you from room to room until you acknowledge her presence..  Which is so like her Mommy :)

Avery is beautiful in every way. She is our little Angel.
Kai, Logan and I feel so lucky to have her in our lives.

Baby girl,  you make the world a brighter place!
I love you x Eternity and can't wait for the many birthdays to come!






3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Ash. She has been such a stunning little girl from the beginning and seems to get more and more prettier. I am not surprised by her adorable girly outfits with you being her mommy! So cute! Happy Birthday Avery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such darling pictures!! oh my gosh I love her outfits! and I cannot believe how MUCH she looks like Kai. Happy Birthday sweet Avery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already said it on FB but seeing these ADORABLE pictures again I just have to say it again.....SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete