Saturday, May 4, 2013

Her day of Birth

Avery's birthday was so much fun!
Since her party isn't for another couple weeks I wanted to make sure her day still felt SUPER special, so I packed our day with fun things to keep us busy!

 She was SOO confused why her crazy Mom came in her room singing and cheering after her first little noise in the morning :)

 Balloon fun and a "healthy" breakfast.

 My big girl! Love her, love her!!


 Then we brought cookies out to our friends in the complex.  These girls are already best friends~ and although Kai wanted a friend, he was happy to have a cookie so early in the morning :)

 McDonalds for lunch where Avery showed me her brand new trick~ she loved the juice and loved drinking it from a straw even more!!

 Jared surprised us with a visit and lots of gifts from Oma.

After pizza (Avery's favorite) it was cake time!!

 I think she liked it :)

 And so did her brother!!

 We were so blessed to have family come over...having a bro and sis so close is so nice! I love family.

As I went to bed last night I couldn't help but shed a tear as I thought of my sweet little blessings.  These kids keep growing up and I am so thankful to be by their side as they do!
Happy Birthday Avey Ave!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! What a special fun day for the precious birthday girl :)

    ReplyDelete