Saturday, May 11, 2013

One year older

Birthdays are kinda fun.  It's fun to feel extra loved...and to remember that you were once as young as the little rascals you are trying to raise :)

My birthday was filled with lots of laughs and I felt completely lucky to have family and friends who love me.

 The morning of my birthday I woke up to Kneaders...yum yum yum...and of course the kids shared a little with me!

Then when Logan got home from work he surprised me with Bowling with the McKee's. What a fun treat!



Sweet Avery was falling asleep on everyone...she is a total schedule baby..bedtime is bedtime, no matter what your plans are :)



 Ending the night with Mario cart? YES PLEASE!

 Our complex friends had a get together for me the next day and I could not have felt more thankful!  It is so fun to laugh and be laughed at :)






What an AMAZING 25th birthday, I'm excited to discover what this year has in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. Ash you look fabulous!! Seriously, you look great!! HappyBirthday to you, enjoy a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday!!! You deserve it!! Glad you got lots of love for your bday :) And, cute cute pics...of course!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete