From a REALLY young age I have had the dream of being a Mom. You know, the kind of dream where all your children sit quietly and tell you what an inspiration you have been to them :)
Although not all of my ideas of motherhood have come true, I feel so blessed to call myself these munchkins Mom.
I marvel at Kai's personality...his good sides and bad. I watch him formulate plans to accomplish his ideas and am amazed when those plans work. I feel proud as he prays to his Heavenly Father, and sings songs that lift our household. I giggle as he copies our words and remind us of words we should avoid :) I just love him a lot!
Little Avery brings such a joy into our home. Her calm demeanor and sweet spirit remind us just how lucky we are! She patiently took on the roll as my doll and makes it look easy. Thankfully she lets me get my sleep (although I would happily take more!). Avery added such a feminine touch to our home, and I love it!
Thank you Kai and Avery for making all my dreams come true!
Ashleigh she is just beautiful! and so is the rest of your family, of course :) Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, that pink flower on that baby just makes me smile! She is SOOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteI dont know how to follow your blog..it wont let me! Ashleigh what a beautiful family you have! Avery is just darling! She is perfect! Congrats on your growing family!
ReplyDeleteOh my precious baby girl! she's gorgeous! I bet you're loving having a girl! You look great, as always!
ReplyDelete