Thursday, May 10, 2012

One week ALREADY???

I really cannot believe it has already been a week since we welcomed beautiful Avery into our home.  I can honestly say it has been one of the best weeks of my life!  Watching Kai love his sister, Logan love his son & daughter and my Mom love her Grandkids makes life so much sweeter!

Avery is SUCH A GOOD BABY!  The transition from one to two was much smoother than I thought it would be and each day it gets better and better!  I am still learning a lot about this little girl and love every little second of it!


My Little monkey continues to learn new tricks!

Our pretty little Avery 

      Priceless


                                      
Daddy is getting used to all the pink!

Thankfully Avery loves her swing...unfortunately so does Kai :)

Kai is a little too good at sharing...

 Kind of obsessed with my little doll!

Kai is an AMAZING big brother! He loves to hold Avery and talks to her in a sweet high pitched voice.

I really can't say enough how thankful I am for my beautiful little family!  Every trial has been worth it to have our family here safe and VERY happy!!


Happy one week baby girl, we love you so much!!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, so adorable!!! I live all her cute outfits and bows!! She is precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Seeing all the bows and pink is making me reconsider wanting another boy, just a little. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby girl!!! Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. avery is adorable! kai is such a handsome little man. you have such a cute family. congrats!! oh and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TWIN :]

    ReplyDelete