Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My BIG 2 year old!

 I can't believe it has been two years since our adorable little boy has joined our family....he has forever changed our lives in SO many amazing ways and I was so excited to spoil the heck out of my SWEET boy!!

The day started off with Kai opening all his amazing gifts!  Man was he excited...the first thing he said when he woke up was "oh WOW, Oh wow!"




For lunch we went to Kai's favorite place....McDonalds of course :)

 Then we played outside...thank goodness we finally had some sunshine!!



 Kai's Great Grandparents got him this amazing car...isn't it sweet!

 Felicity and Avery had some wonderful cuddle time during Kai's nap.

 For dinner we had pizza (another Kai favorite) with lots of ranch of course!

 Then we were off to FatCats for a night of gaming!

 Kai is OBSESSED with his Daddy! Kai always wants him right by his side.

 Our amazing birthday boy won the JACKPOT and we left with 630 tickets!!! Way to go Birthday boy!


Happy Birthday sweet boy, I hope that all of your wishes come true!!

5 comments:

  1. That is the coolest cake EVER! Nice job Ash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is 2! I love his cake and avery is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only been a couple of weeks, but that little guy looks so much older now! He is so cute!! I LOVE the cake! Nice job - very clever! Happy Birthday sweet Kai, Mema and Pepa love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can't believe that he is already 2! He was so little just like 5 minutes ago... We can't wait to come back and see you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete