Little Avery girl is 3 weeks tomorrow and is turning into quite the chunk. At her two week appointment she was 8.1lbs and 21.5 inches. She is SUCH a happy baby, a great sleeper/eater and just started cooing and smiling which is my favorite. She is a gassy baby and poor thing throws up quite often...thankfully that hasn't changed her awesome personality.. I'm guessing she just wants to wear more cute outfits :) We love her TONS!!
I LOVE MY MOBY WRAP! A friend of mine passed this down and it works perfect for my sweet girl who loves to cuddle.
Mr. Kai is still obsessed with coloring, running, jumping, sports etc. He is quite the talker these days and I am loving it. He is so good with his sister! He begs to hold her and loves to throw away her diapers, get me her car seat and kiss her sweet face. He turns 2 next week and unfortunately his attitude can get out of control and sometimes poor sister is caught in the crossfire... but we are hoping this will go away with age (fingers crossed).
I love these sweet kids...every day is another challenge, mixed with LOTS OF BLESSINGS!
Oh my goodness, can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks again! Her little purple outfit, is cute, cute, cute!
ReplyDelete