Where Trucks and Tutus live in harmony.
(Most of the time!)
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Happy Sunday!
This Sunday Kai and I had a "date" day at church, while our AWESOME Daddy stayed home with Lil' Sister. I can't wait till we can all go together, but thankfully we can still enjoy Sunday moments like this!
Dad and I are just looking at this again, and dad thinks that Avery is so beautiful! While we were looking through the pictures we noticed that little Avery even has her pinky finger outstretched! Such a little princess!
Ashleigh you look amazing! Your kids are adorable as always!
ReplyDeleteAshleigh. My heck. you look AWESOME! seriously. so so so stunning! Love the pictures of your two little ones! adorable.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that picture of you and Kai, seriously the best ever! You look awesome! That's what bread and water will do! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love Avery and Kai!!! They are so adorable. And of course you're already as skinny as ever. Lookin' good Ashleigh. ;)
ReplyDeleteAvery is so beautiful! What a pretty baby. Ashleigh, you look beautiful in that picture! What a cute family. :)
ReplyDeleteDad and I are just looking at this again, and dad thinks that Avery is so beautiful! While we were looking through the pictures we noticed that little Avery even has her pinky finger outstretched! Such a little princess!
ReplyDeleteNursery just isn't the same without the Tataipu family!
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with everyone when they say you look amazing!! I want to look as good as you after giving birth!!
ReplyDelete