Dear Avery, I love you so much. You are beautiful and teeny and adorable. I can't wait to hold you!! Let us know if you need anything Tataipus! Congratulations!!
She is soooo precious!!!! Can't wait to kiss that sweet face!! and mommy and daddy too :) You look sooooooo GOOD Ashleigh!! Can't believe you just had a baby....You know how to do it right! Love you all so much!!!
Ash, you don't even look like you just had a baby! And she is so so so adorable! Can't wait to hear about the whole delivery! Congrats on a beautiful little girl.
Im so excited for you Ash! I have been checking this blog every day since we left Idaho to see when you were going to have her. She is so cute. Keep the pictures coming!
She's beautiful!!!! Congrats!!! PLEASE let me know if you guys need anything once you all get home!
ReplyDelete1. Of course you had a mani! Nails look great sistah.
ReplyDelete2. My niece is maybe the cutest little girl on the planet. Seriously, could she get any cuter? I don't think so. She's perfect.
3. Did you really just have a baby in that picture because you pretty much look like a supermodel. How does that even happen?
4. Talmage cried tonight because he wanted to "go to da doctors and see my baby Avewy." Cutest saddest thing ever. Live closer someday, ight?
5. Love your guts.
Oh yeah, and ps...
ReplyDelete6. Kai looks totally smitten with his new sister and it just melts my heart.
7. T: When we're all done wif Evewett can we have a girl like Avewy?...Um...Yes? No? I don't know how to answer that.
8. Logo...love the shirt. You look handsome wandsome!
9. The cheeks on that baby are so calling my name. I want to kiss them bad.
10. Loves.
Yeah really did you just have a baby because you look beautiful! She is so little and cute congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteDear Avery, I love you so much. You are beautiful and teeny and adorable. I can't wait to hold you!! Let us know if you need anything Tataipus! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteLove that sweet baby girl already! She really looks a lot like you Ashleigh when you were born!
ReplyDeleteI love her! You look awesome! JEALOUS! Hope I do too!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo precious!!!! Can't wait to kiss that sweet face!! and mommy and daddy too :)
ReplyDeleteYou look sooooooo GOOD Ashleigh!! Can't believe you just had a baby....You know how to do it right! Love you all so much!!!
Congratulatons!!! Avery is beautiful just like her mama. Ummm...yeah, you look A.MAZ.ING! I wish I looked half as good you when I delivered my kids.
ReplyDeleteAvery is beautiful. Congratulations to all of you. Your growing family is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAsh, you don't even look like you just had a baby! And she is so so so adorable! Can't wait to hear about the whole delivery! Congrats on a beautiful little girl.
ReplyDeleteIm so excited for you Ash! I have been checking this blog every day since we left Idaho to see when you were going to have her. She is so cute. Keep the pictures coming!
ReplyDeleteYayyyy Ashleigh!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful..... congrats to you all! What a happy day! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! So cute:)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS, CONGRATS! So excited for you. What a cute family! She's adorable.
ReplyDeleteAH!!! Oh I am so excited for you guys :) She is beautiful, and Ashleigh? You look great! I can't wait to meet little Avery!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! We are soooo happy for you! What a beautiful little family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! You have a gorgeous family! We love you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! She is so cute!
ReplyDelete