Thursday, May 31, 2012

One Month

Wow, has it really been a month?  Our baby girl is getting SO big.  She now smiles and coos more often and I LOVE IT!  She loves to eat, and at night I would love longer stretches but I can't complain because she eats and goes right back to sleep.  During the day she takes it all in.  She's a very quiet baby, but you will DEFINITELY know if she's hungry!

Last time I told you how she was REALLY gassy and threw up quite often...but thanks to my AMAZINGLY GENIUS Mom she is completely better and the gas is almost 100% gone.  Before we would need to help her get her gas out and now she does the little she has left with ease, all on her own.  How you ask?  Well I just pump for about one minute (getting the excess foremilk out..which is the gassy milk) and then I feed her from me.  It was almost an immediate change and her little tummy is finally not so hard from the gas. Thanks Mom for being SO SO SO Smart and for making this happy baby even HAPPIER!  We love you!! 



 He is always kissing her...so sweet!

 Featuring my adorable little cooing baby!


Happy one month Avery...we love you more every day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy One Month Birthday Baby Girl!! You are SO dang cute! LOVE the picture of Kai kissing baby sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Congrats you guys, you are such a cute little family!Next time you guys come visit the bay area, call me, we would love to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! My kids were gassy too, especially Austin he was always spitting up everywhere. I have to try that with the next one! Thanks for the pointer! And your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, Ashleigh, Avery is stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete