My Dad aka "Peepa" was able to spend some time with us while Avery was born and thankfully he was able to watch our little Kai (it seriously made me feel so much better).
Anyway...Peepa taught Kai a tickle game, where Peepa would tickle Kai's feet and say "Tickle Toes" and Kai would laugh hysterically. Kai would basically laugh at anything his Peepa did, but this really made him lose it.
This morning Kai was holding Avery (which is his FAVORITE thing in the world) and all the sudden he starts saying, "tickle toes" and I looked over to see him tickling his sisters feet. Although he probably didn't get a reaction from Avery, he definitely got a lot of giggles from us!!
I love seeing Kai love on his sister...I pretty much hear, "hi Avy" "hey siser" "I love u Avy" "sh sh, its okay" and "hold her, hold her" all day long ....it melts me! More updates to come...with LOTS OF PICTURES!
I love all these posts and go you for taking lots of pics because I have been slacking in that department with this second little one!
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute! I'm in love!
ReplyDelete